FAKOLITH Productfinder for coatings in the food industry
Simplified product search in four steps
High demands are placed on wall and ceiling coatings in food processing plants. Particularly strict legal requirements apply to basin, tank and silo coatings.
The new FAKOLITH product finder helps you to find the optimal FAKOLITH system products for your application from the areas of cleaning, substrate renovation and final coating quickly and efficiently in 4 steps. These will be made available to you clearly in a renovation concept as a PDF on request.
Your advantages at a glance
- Query only the relevant object criteria with information on special features in 4 simple steps
- Combination of suitable system products from cleaning, substrate renovation and final coating
- Sensible, automatic pre-selection of products in case of multiple hits based on your object data
- Output of a renovation concept as a PDF for calculation purposes or for passing on to others
- Immediate search result with the option to discuss this subsequently with FAKOLITH technical support.
Are you looking for a coating for production-, cooling-, storagerooms and sales areas in food-producing companies?
Every industry has its own special requirements for the surface of a coating. Whether for walls, ceilings, tanks, silos or tiles. The product finder is suitable for all branches of the food industry and distinguishes, for example, systems for butcheries, bakeries, dairies, cheese dairies, wineries, breweries, the fish industry, the fruit, vegetable and canning industry, etc. from each other. With the help of your object data, the software can already suggest a good preliminary selection of suitable products. If several products come into question or if essential object data is missing in order to narrow down the selection, we recommend that you also contact our application technology department.
Technical support and advice
Do you have any questions concerning the FAKOLITH Productfinder or would you like further advice on the products found, please call our technical support directly or send an e-mail.
Phone: +49 (0)6253 / 23 94 – 18
Consulting hours: Monday to Friday 7.30 a.m. – 12.00 p.m. and 1.00 p.m. – 4.00 p.m.