DISPERLITH BASIC – hygienic coating with film protection against mould, virus and bacteria infestation
DISPERLITH BASIC is a dispersion-based hygienic coating for ceilings and walls with low-medium humidity loads, i.e. for rooms in which there is a risk of mould and bacterial infestation due to only intermittently increased humidity, e.g. in storage rooms, cellars, sales rooms.
The BLUE-BIO.FILM.STOP Technology protects the surface of DISPERLITH BASIC from mould, virus and bacteria infestation.
- Pure acrylic dispersion with film protection (BLUE-BIO.FILM.STOP Technology)
Product features / properties
- Surface protection against mould, virus and bacteria infestation with tested BLUE-BIO.FILM.STOP Technology (DIN EN 15457:2014-11, ISO 21702:2019-05, ISO 22196:2011-08)
- Water-based and solvent-free
- Low odour
- Colour: White, tinting on request
- Brilliant white and highly opaque
- Water vapour diffusion = SD 0.09m
- Water absorption = W2 = 0.3 kg/(m² x h0.5)
- Opacity class 1 (4.2m²/L)
- Wet abrasion resistance: Class 1 (DIN 53778)
- Gloss level: Matt (DIN EN 13 300)
- Application from + 10°C
- Brush, roller or airless spray application
- Drying time between coats approx. 2h, fully dry and loadable after 48h (20°C/ 60% rel. hum.)
- Consumption: Approx. 250ml/m²
- 5 L
- 12,5 L
Downloads for the product
Ordering, price information and delivery
You would like to order our products, need an offer or do you have questions about ordering? Our sales department will be happy to assist you personally by telephone or e-mail.
FAKOLITH Farben / Sales
Phone: +49 (0)6253 / 23 94 - 23
Information and service
We know the requirements for surfaces in food processing companies and supply functional coating solutions. Do you only have a short time window for the renovation? Do you have questions about the product selection, preparation or use of our FAKOLITH products? Our technical support is at your disposal personally by telephone or e-mail.
FAKOLITH Farben / Technical support
Phone: +49 (0)6253 / 23 94 - 18