DISPERLITH FK 5 – Living room paint with film protection against mould, virus and bacteria infestation
DISPERLITH FK 5 is an emulsion paint with BIO.FILM.STOP-Technologie for preventive coating of ceilings and walls in interior rooms where there is a risk of mould and bacteria forming on the surface due to a phased increase in humidity.
The BLUE-BIO.FILM.STOP-Technologie protects the surface of DISPERLITH FK 5 from mould, virus and bacteria infestation.
- Pure acrylic dispersion with film protection (BLUE BioFilmStop technology)
Product features / properties
- Surface protection against mould, virus and bacteria infestation through tested BIO.FILM.STOP-Technologie (DIN EN 15457:2014-11, ISO 21702:2019-05, ISO 22196:2011-08)
- Water-based and solvent-free
- Low odour
- Colour: White, tinting on request
- Vapour diffusion open
- Brilliant white and good coverage
- Water vapour diffusion = SD 0.07m
- Water absorption = W2 = 0.27 kg/(m² x h0.5)
- Opacity class 1 (<3.7/L)
- Wet abrasion class 2 (DIN 53778)
- Gloss level: Matt (DIN EN 13 300)
- Processing from + 10°C
- Brush, roller or airless spray application
- Drying time between coats approx. 2h, completely dry and fully loadable after 48h (20°C/ 60% rel. air).
- Consumption: Approx. 250 ml/m²
- 1,25 L
- 2,5 L
- 5 L
- 12,5 L
Downloads for the product
Use biocides safely. Read the label and product information before use.
Ordering, price information and delivery
Would you like to order our products, do you need price information or an offer? Contact our sales department by telephone or e-mail. We would be happy to name a sales partner for FAKOLITH products in your region.
FAKOLITH Farben / Sales
Phone: +49 (0)6253 / 23 94 - 23
Information and service
We know our way around mold remediation and the removal of moisture damage. You are a processor and you have questions about product selection, preparation or the use of our FAKOLITH products? Our technical support is at your disposal personally by telephone or e-mail.
FAKOLITH Farben / Technical support
Phone: +49 (0)6253 / 23 94 - 18