FAKOLITH FK 1 – Facade paint with film protection against mould and algae infestation
FAKOLITH FK 1 is an emulsion paint for preventive coating of new facades or for renovation of exterior substrates infested with mould, algae and moss. The BIO.FILM.STOP-Technologie protects the surface of FAKOLITH FK 1 reliably and in the long term against mould and algae infestation. Particularly suitable for façades facing the weather or for buildings near forests or shores.
- Pure acrylic dispersion with film protection (BIO.FILM.STOP-Technologie)
Product features / properties
- Film protection against mould and algae infestation
- Low odour
- Colour: White, tinting on request
- Vapour diffusion open SD 0.17m
- Brilliant white and highly opaque
- Water vapour diffusion = SD 0.17m
- Water absorption = W3 = 0.03 kg/(m² x h0.5)
- Opacity class 1 (<5m²/L/C1)
- Wet abrasion class 1 according to DIN 53778
- Gloss level: Matt (DIN EN 13 300)
- Processing from +10°C
- Painting, rolling, airless spraying
- Drying time between coats approx. 2h, completely dry and fully loadable after 48h (20°C/ 60% rel. air).
- Consumption: Approx. 250 ml/m²
- 5 L
- 12,5 L
Downloads for the product
Ordering, price information and delivery
Would you like to order our products, do you need price information or an offer? Contact our sales department by telephone or e-mail. We would be happy to name a sales partner for FAKOLITH products in your region.
FAKOLITH Farben / Sales
Phone: +49 (0)6253 / 23 94 - 23
Information and service
We know our way around mold remediation and the removal of moisture damage. You are a processor and you have questions about product selection, preparation or the use of our FAKOLITH products? Our technical support is at your disposal personally by telephone or e-mail.
FAKOLITH Farben / Technical support
Phone: +49 (0)6253 / 23 94 - 18