FAKOLITH FK 11 – Cleaner for the removal of grease, nicotine, protein and other heavy contaminants.
FAKOLITH FK 11 is an aqueous concentrate for cleaning grease, nicotine, oil and soot deposits as well as insect dirt in interior and exterior areas with high yield. Dilute 1:10 – 1:30 with water. Particularly recommended for cleaning industrially used rooms before a pending renovation.
FAKOLITH FK 11 is also suitable for effective cleaning of soiled and at the same time mould-infested substrates in food processing plants with subsequent treatment with FAKOLITH FK 14 or DISPERLITH PRIMER.
- Gel-like concentrate based on surfactants, caustic soda, corrosion inhibitors (prevent rust formation during the exposure time).
Product features / properties
- Water-based, solvent-free
- Alkaline, ph-value 13
- Very high yield
- Intensive cleaning effect
- For substrates made of concrete, mineral plasters, synthetic resin plasters, old coatings, tiles, iron, steel, stainless steel, emulsion paints, lacquers, plastics, etc.
- Processing from + 2°C
- Water-dilutable, 1:10-1:30
- Apply with brush, paintbrush, sponge
- Contact time 5-20 minutes
- Clean well with clear water
- Consumption: Depending on the degree of dilution and intensity of soiling
- 1 L
- 5 L
- 10 L
Downloads for the product
Ordering, price information and delivery
Would you like to order our products, do you need price information or an offer? Contact our sales department by telephone or e-mail. We would be happy to name a sales partner for FAKOLITH products in your region.
FAKOLITH Farben / Sales
Phone: +49 (0)6253 / 23 94 - 23
Information and service
We know our way around mold remediation and the removal of moisture damage. You are a processor and you have questions about product selection, preparation or the use of our FAKOLITH products? Our technical support is at your disposal personally by telephone or e-mail.
FAKOLITH Farben / Technical support
Phone: +49 (0)6253 / 23 94 - 18