FAKOLITH FK 31 – Solvent-based insulating paint with film protection against mould and algae infestation
FAKOLITH FK 31 is a solvent-based pure acrylic paint for the renovation of mould and algae-infested substrates indoors and outdoors. FAKOLITH FK 31 is particularly suitable for surfaces in damp rooms in industry that need to be renovated quickly and in the best possible way despite the presence of residual moisture. The coating is characterised by good insulating properties and a resilient surface.
- Solvent-based pure acrylic paint with film protection
Product features / properties
- Film protection against mould and algae infestation
- Colour: White, tinting ex works
- Brilliant white and highly opaque
- Opacity class 1 (<5.5m²/L/C1)
- Wet abrasion class 1 according to DIN 53778
- Gloss level: Matt (DIN EN 13 300)
- Processing from +0°C
- Painting, rolling, airless spraying
- Drying time between coats approx. 2h, completely dry and fully loadable after 48h (20°C/ 60% rel. air).
- Consumption: Approx. 200 ml/m²
- 5 L
- 12,5 L
Downloads for the product
Ordering, price information and delivery
Would you like to order our products, do you need price information or an offer? Contact our sales department by telephone or e-mail. We would be happy to name a sales partner for FAKOLITH products in your region.
FAKOLITH Farben / Sales
Phone: +49 (0)6253 / 23 94 - 23
Information and service
We know our way around mold remediation and the removal of moisture damage. You are a processor and you have questions about product selection, preparation or the use of our FAKOLITH products? Our technical support is at your disposal personally by telephone or e-mail.
FAKOLITH Farben / Technical support
Phone: +49 (0)6253 / 23 94 - 18