FAKOLITH FK 32 – Fast renovation paint with aromatic-free solvent and film protection against mould, viruses and bacteria.
FAKOLITH FK 32 is a solvent-based, vapour-diffusion-open, low-odour pure acrylic paint for renovating ceilings and walls even at low temperatures. FAKOLITH FK 32 can be applied undiluted from +4°C (ice-free), from +1°C with the addition of FAKOLITH ANTIFROST. The BLUE-BIO.FILM.STOP-Technologie protects the surface of FAKOLITH FK 32 against mould, virus and bacteria attack.
- Pure acrylic dispersion, solvent-based, with film protection (BLUE-BioFilmStop technology)
Product features / properties
- Surface protection against mould, virus and bacteria infestation through tested BIO.FILM.STOP-Technologie (DIN EN 15457:2014-11, ISO 21702:2019-05, ISO 22196:2011-08)
- Solvent-based, aromatics-free
- Low odour
- Colour: White, tinting on request
- Vapour diffusion open
- Brilliant white and highly opaque
- Water vapour diffusion = SD 0.48m
- Water absorption = W3 = 0.05 kg/(m² x h0.5)
- Opacity class 1 (<3.8m²/L)
- Wet abrasion class 2 (DIN 53778)
- Gloss level: Matt (DIN EN 13 300)
- Processing from + 1°C
- Brush, roller or airless spray application
- Drying time between coats approx. 2h, completely dry and fully loadable after 48h (20°C/ 60% rel. air).
- Thinning with FAKOLITH FK 37 Thinner
- Consumption: Approx. 250 ml/m²
- 5 L
- 12,5 L
Downloads for the product
Ordering, price information and delivery
Would you like to order our products, do you need price information or an offer? Contact our sales department by telephone or e-mail. We would be happy to name a sales partner for FAKOLITH products in your region.
FAKOLITH Farben / Sales
Phone: +49 (0)6253 / 23 94 - 23
Information and service
We know our way around mold remediation and the removal of moisture damage. You are a processor and you have questions about product selection, preparation or the use of our FAKOLITH products? Our technical support is at your disposal personally by telephone or e-mail.
FAKOLITH Farben / Technical support
Phone: +49 (0)6253 / 23 94 - 18