FAKOLITH FK 39 – Cleaner for the treatment of red yeast and mould-infested substrates
FAKOLITH FK 39 is an aqueous, acidic reaction solution for the treatment of red yeast (red discolouration) and mould-infested substrates in interior and exterior areas.
- Aqueous cleaning concentrate based on acetic acid
Product features / properties
- Water-based, solvent-free
- Acidic, ph-value 2.5
- Intense odour. Smells intensely of acetic acid during processing.
- Eliminates musty odours
- Delays the formation of new bacteria
- For substrates made of concrete, mineral renders, synthetic resin renders, old coatings, tiles, clinker, natural stone (except marble), etc.
- Processing from + 2°C
- Water-dilutable, 1:2 – 1:5
- Apply with brush, paintbrush, sponge or by spraying
- Reaction time approx. 5-10 minutes
- Wash well with clean water
- Protect marble, plastics and uncoated metals from contact
- Drying time before recoating, e.g. with the system product FAKOLITH FK 14 or DISPERLITH PRIMER, only 3h (20°C/ 60% rel. air).
- Consumption: Depending on application purpose and intensity of infestation
- 1 L
- 5 L
- 10 L
Downloads for the product
Ordering, price information and delivery
Would you like to order our products, do you need price information or an offer? Contact our sales department by telephone or e-mail. We would be happy to name a sales partner for FAKOLITH products in your region.
FAKOLITH Farben / Sales
Phone: +49 (0)6253 / 23 94 - 23
Information and service
We know our way around mold remediation and the removal of moisture damage. You are a processor and you have questions about product selection, preparation or the use of our FAKOLITH products? Our technical support is at your disposal personally by telephone or e-mail.
FAKOLITH Farben / Technical support
Phone: +49 (0)6253 / 23 94 - 18