FAKOLITH FK 44-POX – Water-based 2-component epoxy resin rust protection primer and adhesion promoter
FAKOLITH FK 44-POX is a 2-component epoxy resin rust protection primer for iron, steel, stainless steel and galvanised metals. FAKOLITH FK 44-POX is also an excellent adhesion promoter on already coated metals and powder-coated substrates (after sample laying). The 2-component primer is particularly recommended for subsequent coating with the FAKOLITH system products FK 45 FOODGRADE (tested FOODGRADE SYSTEM PRODUCT), DISPERLITH FOODGRADE and DISPERLITH ELASTIC.
- Waterborne 2-component epoxy resin primer, with zinc phosphate and organic anticorrosives
Product features / properties
- Water-based, low VOC
- Rust protection
- Bonding agent
- Tested in combination with FK 45 FOODGRADE as primer for tank coatings according to VO (EU) 10/2011
- Low odour
- Colour: Lightgrey RAL 7035
- For substrates made of iron, steel, stainless steel, aluminium, galvanised substrates, with and without old paint.
- Processing from +4°C
- Brush, roller or airless spray application
- Drying time between 1st and 2nd coat of FAKOLITH FK 44-POX approx. 30 min. Fully dry and recoatable with final coat after approx. 8-12h. (20°C/ 60% rel. humidity)
- Can be reworked with commercially available coatings
- Pot life approx. 2h
- Consumption: 125-250 ml/m²
- 2,5 L
- 5 L
- 12,5 L
Downloads for the product
Ordering, price information and delivery
You would like to order our products, need an offer or do you have questions about ordering? Our sales department will be happy to assist you personally by telephone or e-mail.
FAKOLITH Farben / Sales
Phone: +49 (0)6253 / 23 94 - 23
Information and service
We know the requirements for surfaces in food processing companies and supply functional coating solutions. Do you only have a short time window for the renovation? Do you have questions about the product selection, preparation or use of our FAKOLITH products? Our technical support is at your disposal personally by telephone or e-mail.
FAKOLITH Farben / Technical support
Phone: +49 (0)6253 / 23 94 - 18