FK 100 FOODGRADE – 2-component ultra-high-solid epoxy resin coating, certified according to VO (EU) 1935/2004, VO (EU) 10/2011 and FDA 21 CFR 175.300 for direct contact with food
FK 100 FOODGRADE is an extremely chemical-resistant 2-component coating based on epoxy resin for interior surfaces in direct contact with food. FK 100 FOODGRADE is certified according to VO (EU) 1935/2004, VO (EU) 10/2011, as well as the US FDA 21 CFR 175.300, for direct contact with food. The 2-component coating seals the surface and is characterised by excellent substrate adhesion and extremely high chemical and cleaning resistance.
The 2-component epoxy resin coating is particularly recommended for plinths, ceilings, walls, machines, tanks, containers, silos and other surfaces in the food-producing industry and agriculture.
The GREEN-BIO.FILM.STOP-Technology protects the surface of FK 100 FOODGRADE from virus and bacteria infestation.
- 2-component ultra-high-solid epoxy resin coating, solvent-free
Product features / properties
- Certified for direct contact with all foods (Tested simulants = A, B, C and D2)
- Certified cleanroom coating (Fraunhofer Institute Cleanroom-Suitable-Material 7/2021). Tested chemical resistance according to ISO 2812-1; ISO 4628-1, VDI 2083 Part 17). Result: Very good.
- Surface protection virus and bacteria infestation by tested GREEN-BIO.FILM.STOP-Technology (ISO 21702:2019-05, ISO 22196:2011-08)
- Extremely high abrasion resistance: UNE EN ISO 5470-1-1999
- CE marking. Tested according to UNE-EN 1504-2:2005
- No water absorption
- Low odour
- Colour: Pearl white (RAL 1013)
- Gloss level: Glossy
Areas of application
FK100 FOODGRADE is especially recommended for coatings of tanks, silos, basins, tubs and other containers in which food is transported or stored.
Further application recommendations: Highly durable, extremely cleaning and abrasion resistant ceiling and wall coating in food processing plants and industry in
general, machine painting, coating for transport elements, tub and transport containers that are in short or long term direct contact with food.
Double certification: The 2C epoxy resin coating is certified according to VO (EU) 10/2011 and FDA 21 CFR 175.300 for direct contact with all foodstuffs. The extremely high chemical resistance allows the 2C epoxy resin coating to be used almost indefinitely in all areas of the food industry.
- Processing from + 12°C
- Brush, roller or airless spray application
- Drying time between coats >12h and <48h, cured after >14 days (20°C/ 60% rel. humidity).
- Consumption: Approx. 300-600 g/m² (depending on application purpose)
- 2,5 kg
- 6,5 kg
Downloads for the product
Ordering, price information and delivery
You would like to order our products, need an offer or do you have questions about ordering? Our sales department will be happy to assist you personally by telephone or e-mail.
FAKOLITH Farben / Sales
Phone: +49 (0)6253 / 23 94 - 23
Information and service
We know the requirements for surfaces in food processing companies and supply functional coating solutions. Do you only have a short time window for the renovation? Do you have questions about the product selection, preparation or use of our FAKOLITH products? Our technical support is at your disposal personally by telephone or e-mail.
FAKOLITH Farben / Technical support
Phone: +49 (0)6253 / 23 94 - 18